Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Inspiration Comes In Small Packages

Hello, everyone!

If you are here just to look at pictures of my cute baby, don't worry, I'll slap some on at the end.

If you are here because you're interested in very tough, happy, beautiful babies who are taking a unique path through life and the mommies who growing and learning and loving with them the these two blogs (and the ladies behind them!) are fantastic.  Both of these women have been a positive influence on my life since before any of us were having babies and now I'm so blessed to be in their company.

Meet Ava and her sweet family: http://hebertablecondition.wordpress.com/

Meet Alicia who has recently decided to document her journey:  http://justourwill.weebly.com/just-will.html




Sometimes a nap just overwhelms you and you have to stop what you're doing and take it.  

Hanging out in my Exersaucer outside again, this time with cat pajamas

See?  Little pink kitty cat right there.

Eating a library book

Clearly this kid is mine because she won't leave my books alone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment