Monday, February 17, 2014

The Recent Adventures of Nora B.

Dug and I have gotten into the habit of calling our munchkin Nora B (as in Nora Bug).  We went through a few weeks of doctors appointments related to asthma, rashes, fevers, etc and came out of the other end with a milk allergy.  I am happy (so happy!) to report that since last week when we discovered the milk allergy and stopped giving her all things dairy she seems to have reverted to the happy-go-lucky, easy-going kiddo that we know and love.  Whew!  Now (hopefully) she can focus on starting to walk because Dug and I are just too anxious for her to get started :) 

Scrambled eggs for breakfast! 
Notice how I am eating off of a plate like a big girl
This expression kills me.  
Snoozing on mom on one of her sick days at home
Taking a break 
"Helping" by taking everything out of this drawer.  I did convince her to put one or two things back but then she took them out again.  

Wearing an owl hat, playing with the monitor 

Nora cannot get enough outside time.  She is working on crawling over this threshold by herself. 




My new favorite picture of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment