Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reading Rainbow

If you've ever been to our house, you know that we have more than our share of books. I have a degree in English so it's no surprising that my collection of books is extensive and Dug has his share of classic sci-fi to add to the heap. As a result of our love of books, Nora has quite the collection of books herself that can be found in every room of the house and in my car. She "asks" to have books read to her a zillion times a day by putting a book in your lap (sometimes with more force than necessary) and then signing "please". She also likes to sit and flip through her books; I can't resist snapping pictures of her when she's sitting in a grown up chair with a pile of books! 

In the rocking chair in her room





In the office, with Blue keeping her company

Do not disturb, Mommy! I'm reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment