Thursday, July 3, 2014

Adventures Near and Far

I am always up for an adventure and its been so fun to have a buddy to have adventures with me during the day.
Nora and I took Blue for a walk in the neighborhood. I wanted to test out the Boba carrier. She likes it! 

Nora sitting in my lap while I attempt to work.  

Work buddies selfie

Since Nora and my test run of the Boba went so well, we went on a hike on a trail not too far from our house. 

It was a nice trail with lots of cool plants, wildlife, and plenty of bugs. 

Post-hike snack in the parking lot

Nora trying out finger painting for the first time. She was more interested in painting her arms and legs than the paper. 


Eating a homemade popsicle. She really, really wanted it to come off the stick and spent as much time yelling in frustration as she did eating the popsicle.

Hanging out in the park in the Mueller development. There's a great path around the lake that has ducks and geese to look at and a playground. 

Nora didn't want to ride in the stroller, but Blue didn't mind. 

Drawing with chalk on the chalkboard door. She likes to walk around with the cup of chalk so there are bits of chalk all over the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment