Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dug finally gets around to writing a blog post! Tons of pictures included!

Hi family and friends! This is Dug. I haven't blogged in a while, just sitting idly by while Sara does all the heavy lifting. This also means that cute pictures of my kid have been stuck on my phone and generally only shared with those directly in front of me. If you were one of the lucky ones you can skip this post, or you could stick around and relive the excitement of CUTE BABY PICTURES!

They are in chronological order from newest to oldest, but not really that old, just from now until October.


Nora is crawling now, and she gets distracted by any little thing on the ground. While at a friend's (Lily's) birthday in the park we let Nora roam free, sort of. When the whole ground is made of little things it is hard to go very far.
At this same party Nora got to experience two firsts at the same time! First animal cracker and first time in a swing! She was throwing her head back and just laughing, laughing, laughing. I don't know where she gets that.
She loved this.
Nora at one my my friend's weddings (Adam, who was my training officer, he needed an officiant). Here she is chowing down on some steamed vegetables and styling in her R2-KT beanie. For more info on R2-KT see http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/R2-KT
Thanks, Kimi, for the cool hat!
Thanks, Oasis, for the delicious food!
Not only do I like my daddy's glasses, I chew on my Grammie's as well!
Nora was a Ladybug for Halloween. Here she is at the St David's NICU reunion.
Sara was a flower, and I was a farmer. We're cute, huh?
Nora pre-surgery.  She's about to get tubes in her ears.
She didn't seem to mind being up so early. Her parents did, however.
Delicious hoodie pull strings!
Nap time on grammie

No comments:

Post a Comment