Saturday, December 22, 2012

bottles and burps

So yesterday was a busy day. So busy Sara and I forgot to post anything. Grandpa Wes and Debbie came for a visit. They got some quality grandparent time in and there were some pictures taken. My dad should send me those photos so I can share them with everyone :)

I also got to clean up Nora after she burped up her lunch, and then I got to clean it up some more. I guess I should get used to that.

Later, Sara and Nora got to practice bottle feeding. I got some pictures as you will see below.

"Look how tiny I am, I fit on my mom's forearm."

 "What is this? I don't know... wait is there food?"

 "I like food, maybe we should keep trying at this."

"I am asleep in my dad's arms with my new hat!"

So that's all for this morning, I'm sure Sara will have some more news to report later. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: