Wednesday, December 19, 2012

funny face

Still nothing new to report; right now we're just eating and pooping and sleeping.  Our next big milestones will be when she gets up to eating a certain amount at each feed and she's pooping it out in a timely manor then we will start working on other methods of feeding.  That should take a week to two weeks though so there is plenty of time to just enjoy the stage we're in!

Last night when I went in she was wide awake and making all sorts of funny faces.  They probably say this to all the parents but every doctor and nurse that we talk to raves about how cute she is.  I may be biased but I agree :)

Enjoying some quite time with my pacifier, wrapped up like a burrito   

Funny faces!  




3 comments:

  1. These are so precious. Thanks for posting. them. I agree she is . beautiful.I send my love to all of you.Love, Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete